Tuesday, October 6, 2020

My Journey of the Last 6 Days

 My Journey of the Last 6 Days

Before I start telling you about this let me first tell you how I came to join a course on Content Writing. 

I always had good writing skills and wanted to learn more about Content Writing for my own pleasure as it would allow me to share my thoughts and if I could make some money doing it, that would be great. 




pexels-jourdan-wee.jpg

I was looking out for an affordable short term course and as soon as I spotted Content Vidhya in Facebook I enrolled immediately. 

I am a Computer immigrant so for me learning to navigate my laptop is trial and error. I use my laptop mainly for my Business purposes. So this was a good opportunity to learn more skills. Everyone was using the lockdown to learn new skills and at the end of it, I did not learn anything new. 

Uma you put me at ease with your own story and during the 6 days you have been more than eager to share all that you know about content writing. Whatever you promised you delivered. Every night however late it was, you sent the day's recorded session and tasks without fail. So the seriousness you attached to it rubbed on to me. 

Though the sessions were tiring they were enjoyable. If I thought the copywriting assignment tough, I did not know what was coming my way. Now I have changed my opinion the assignment of finding my niche through social media I find tough. That is the only one I will cheat on by not submitting. 

I feel proud of myself that I learnt a good skill under an able teacher! I want to continue with the assignments and become confident of offering my work for money.

Thank you Uma. 

1 comment: